Monday, January 23, 2012

BACK IN THE STATES

Once again I would like to apologize for the few posts I have made in the last couple of months, but now, I can happily say I am back from Mexico! I had an amazing time preparing a musical concert in my beautiful hometown of Chapala, Jalisco; at times the job became hectic and I had little time to write on the blog , but I promise I will get back on track in the next week.

Like I promised in my last blog, the next city I will write about is Berne in Switzerland; for those of you who like the outdoors and cities with a historical feel to it, then Berne is your city.

After Berne I will take a break from Europe to write about Lake Chapala; since I just came back from my hometown, I am loaded with pictures and videos from this wonderful town loved by American and Canadian expatriates. Believe me, you will want to learn about Lake Chapala, a town considered to have the best weather in the world and the highest quality of life for retirees.

There are many great posts coming out in the next couple of days, but before I forget, if you live in the Los Angeles area or are passing by this city in the coming week, the LA Times will be presenting a Travel Show in the Los Angeles Convention Center this Saturday, January 28 and Sunday, January 29. There will be great speakers at this convention like Rick Stevens, Arthur Frommer, and Lisa Ling, as well as many representatives from Tourism boards from around the world. Tickets are $8.00 per person and you can make your reservations at the Los Angeles Times-Travel Show website.

No comments:

Post a Comment